Friday, April 3, 2009

Enrollment Status Updates

Well, Apple contacted me today, and there was some good hope.

4/3/09 - 3:45 PM (15 days)- My wife took a phone call from my home (which is the official business phone number for the L.L.C.) I was given a number to call back, which I did. When I called the number, a nice gentleman with a Scottish accent took some information from me and then said that he would be able to move the process forward. He said that I would receive an email with further instructions in a few hours.

Unfortunately, I have not received any instructions, and my status on the iPhone Dev Center has changed to say

Additional information needed.
contact us

Bummer: so close. I will try contacting them and see what happens. Unfortunately, it is now 11:30 PM on a Friday night. I'm guessing I won't be getting anyone. Perhaps I'll hear something on Monday.

(This is a follow-up post to Enrolling My Company)

No comments:

Post a Comment